Eclipse the Sun COD RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CTL Has now Launched and is Accepting Characters ¦ VTR & MTA are currently under development

Go down
Matt

Character Creation Empty Character Creation

Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:57 pm
Character Creation 3408564051_6fbfd5e24b_b
Welcome To The Freehold
The Freehold of New Orleans has existed for longer than anyone in the city can remember. The first records date back to 1840 although it is believed the Freehold existed for quite a while before Autumn records started.

Character Creation

We use Changeling: The Lost 2nd Edition rules here. Character Creation is as per the book, you get to spend 10xp on your character. You can pick from any of the Seasonal courts. Other courts are not available. 

Venue Start: Please note, that as a special offer all new characters will get a total of 25XP however, nothing is for free... in order to claim this please drop me a message on Discord with your character concept, which court they will be in and which court position you feel would work for them. This does not mean you will get that instantly, you may do or you may end up working towards it.

Note on Concept: Please do not submit a "loner" type character. I will be clear from the outset that loners are likely to be rejected. This is because they do not work. Your character is a loner, they are not going to partner up for plot, will rarely attend social functions and as a Storyteller even though I do run personal development plots for characters... I have to divide my attention between everyone. I generally tend to write plots for multiple characters to take part and it would not be fair to write personal plots for all the loner characters. I think being clear here is the fairest way possible, I don't want people to get annoyed with me because there character did nothing that month.

Character Sheets & Submitting a Character

So firstly, whatever character sheet you use is totally up to you. I have known people keep written copies or use sites such as dalines. When submitting your character you will upload a copy of your chosen sheet to a Handy google form. I have provided links to two versions here

Google Sheets - If using this version you need to save a copy on your own google drive, be aware there are two tabs. When submitted you need to make sure it is shared and you need to provide the link.

PDF Sheet - If using this version you will upload the file using the below form or you can save it somewhere like google drive and drop a link.

Once you have created your character you can submit your character Here

Once submitted .... drop me a PM to let me know and I will check it out.

About the Game
I have gone with the minimum I need to start the game, I am an experienced ST but have never done 2E so we will be learning together. As I go along I will develop content for the game, clarifications that are needed etc so watch this space.

The game has been created to keep the needs of the players in mind, want some investigation plots? Occult plots? Combat.. there is a possibility for all of it. 

About NOLA

The Freehold of NOLA is ruled by the seasonal courts and has been since its creation.

The Seasons

Every year each Equinox and Solstice are on a slightly different date. For ease, these are as a set date which is the date that the crown must change hands.

Spring - March 19th
Summer - June 20th
Autumn - September 22nd
Winder - December 21st
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum